Looking for a little balance in your family? Here is the perfect little game for you and your toddler to learn and explore how physically balance works. Plan Toys has again designed a delightful, educational and sturdy toy for the playroom, classroom or clinic that can be used over and over again for many different purposes! Practice fine motor skills with a tree your child can build from bottom to top! Start with the trunk and stack branches in a criss-cross fashion from big to small. Once you've stacked straight to the top, try setting the six colourful birds carefully onto the branches. But be careful! Don't let the birdies fall! Play on your own to master your skills, or join with a friend to play the Plan Toys Balancing Tree. The first player to finish the tree, placing the last block or bird without making it fall, is the winner!
Build a beautiful tree along with concentration, fine motor skills and logic!
Earth-friendly and safe, Balancing Tree is lovely gift for creative kids.
The Plan Toys Balancing Tree contains:
- Set of 17 wooden blocks for stacking
- Encourages concentration, fine motor skills, logic
- Fun as a stacking game and in free-play building
- Bright colours and endearing features excite visual and tactile learning
- Monochromatic branches in green and yellow
- Size variations from large to small
- Cute colorful birds: red, yellow, orange, pink, blue, white
Includes: trunk, 2 large branches, 2 medium large branches, 2 medium branches, 2 medium small branches, 2 small branches, 6 birds made from sustainable rubber wood and beautifully painted and glued with non-formaldehyde glue and organic colour, safe for children!